DCAS List Restoration Q&A
1. What do I do if I'm called from a civil service
list for a job interview?
Follow the instructions on your interview letter.
2. What do if I get ill and can't make the
If your illness stops you from attending the interview you need to go
to DCAS or send registered mail to DCAS requesting restoration to the
3. How much time do I have to request restoration
to the Civil Service List?
There is no time limit as long as the list is active.
4. How many times can I request restoration to the
Civil Service list?
5. At which point will DCAS insert me in the list
when I'm restored?
They will restore you to the same list position you held