DCAS List Restoration Q&A
1. What do I do if I'm called from a civil service list for a job interview?
Follow the instructions on your interview letter.
2. What do if I get ill and can't make the appointment?
If your illness stops you from attending the interview you need to go to DCAS or send registered mail to DCAS requesting restoration to the list.
3. How much time do I have to request restoration to the Civil Service List?
There is no time limit as long as the list is active.
4. How many times can I request restoration to the Civil Service list?
5. At which point will DCAS insert me in the list when I'm restored?
They will restore you to the same list position you held